Pringles Festive Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1) By participating in this Promotion, you represent that you are eligible to participate and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) The promoter is Pringles International Operations SARL Singapore Branch Registration number: T11FC0154H, 238B Thomson Road, #10-01/08 Novena Square Tower B, Singapore 307685.
3) The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK LTD, Company Registration Number: 6821393 of 19 Harcourt Street, London 1H 4HF (“TLC”).
4) This Promotion is open to South African residents aged 18+.
5) Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6) The promotion begins at 12.01am on 01 November 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 31 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
7) Promotion Period opening and closing times are the local time zone of South Africa (GMT +2).
How to enter
8) To claim a Voucher, you must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Buy any 2 (TWO) Pringles cans (Qualifying Purchase); and
b) upload a copy of your till receipt to the promotion dedicated line +27 (71) 797 9742 and follow the prompts.
9) Participants must have a smartphone with a valid WhatsApp account to enter.
10) Once your claim has been submitted, your claim is subject to validation. After the validation, a Voucher will be sent via WhatsApp. The Promoter or TLC is not responsible for any undelivered emails or messages due to your spam filters or settings.
11) The Qualifying Purchase receipt provided must clearly specify:
a) the Qualifying Purchase;
b) the store of purchase;
c) the purchase date within the Purchase Period;
d) the receipt/transaction number; and
e) that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full.
12) If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible it will render the claim invalid.
13) If your till receipt does not meet these terms and conditions, or is unclear, you will receive a message explaining what further steps you need to take in order to submit a valid claim. If the items required by the Promoter or TLC are not received or a claim has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter or TLC within the time period required by the Promoter or TLC, the relevant claim will be deemed invalid.
14) Incomplete claims may be billed by your service provider. Pringles and the administrators of the promotion shall not be responsible of the telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider including having the requisite photograph capability.
15) The Pringles cans can be purchased separately, but all cans must be purchased before 31 December 2019. A maximum of 2 receipts can be uploaded per claim.
16) Your claim must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter or TLC.
17) You must keep you original till receipt as proof of the Qualifying Purchase. If you don't produce your till receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase for your claim when asked, the Promoter or TLC may disqualify your claim and you will lose any right to a Voucher. Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your claim. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person or another claim, your claims will be invalid, and you will lose any right to a Voucher.
18) Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete claims may be deemed invalid and ineligible for a Voucher.
19) A person that correctly submits a claim in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive a R500 Travel Voucher.
20) Each person can only claim one Voucher for the duration of the promotion.
21) The Voucher can be used towards purchases for flights, accommodation or car hire.
22) The Voucher can be redeemed at:
a) http://www.tlctravel.co.za, OR
b) Click on the link received in the confirmation WhatsApp message, with your voucher code, to fill out a booking form for TLC Travel to assist processing your details and confirm your booking, OR
c) Click on the email address that will be sent to you in the confirmation WhatsApp message, send us your name and mobile number on the email and TLC Travel will call you within 24 hours. A TLC Travel specialist will process your details and confirm your booking.
23) The Voucher must be used within 90 days upon receipt of the voucher code, and the booking must be completed within 12 months of redemption.
24) Any value left remaining after the use of the Voucher is to be paid by you. Any amount of the Voucher not redeemed on a booking will be forfeited.
25) In the case where there are multiple vouchers per household, only one voucher can be used per travel booking transaction
26) It is a condition of entering the promotion that the Claimant must comply with all the conditions of use of the Voucher and Voucher supplier's requirements. The Voucher must be taken and used as stated and no compensation will be payable if an individual is unable to use the Voucher as stated. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the Voucher supplier may result in the Voucher being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or TLC, or the Voucher supplier.
27) The full Voucher conditions of use are available http://www.tlctravel.co.za
Consent to collection and use of personal information
28) Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing personal information as well as supporting identification documents as may be required. The Promoter collects personal information for the purpose of conducting, performing and fulfilling this promotion. The Promoter may disclose your personal information collected to:
a) an agency located in South Africa who is engaged to conduct Voucher fulfilment; and
b) an agency located in the United States for storage purposes.
29) By entering this promotion, you consent to such collection, use and transfer of your personal information.
a) how a Claimant may access the personal information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction or deletion of such information; and
b) how a Claimant may complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
General terms and conditions
32) The Voucher is for personal use and must not be purchased or used for commercial purposes and is not transferrable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
33) The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to request Claimants to sign a deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated Voucher delivery address and/or proof of claim validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a Voucher. Proof of identification, residency, age and claim considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a Claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the Claimant will forfeit the Voucher in whole and no substitute will be offered.
34) The Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter or TLC has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
35) Any cost associated with entering the promotion is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that Claimant invalid.
36) The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to amend these Terms if this promotion cannot be run as originally planned, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter or TLC may also cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter or TLC corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
37) The Promoter or TLC is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted. The Promoter or TLC, its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network.
38) The Promoter or TLC is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you claiming a Voucher. You should seek independent financial advice.
39) The Promoter’s decisions in connection with all aspects of this Promotion are final.
40) The Voucher is subject to availability. If the Voucher is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right to substitute the Voucher for a Voucher of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Copyright, guarantees, waiver and liability
41) Nothing in these Terms limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory guarantees or warranties (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
42) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter or TLC (including its its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
c) any claim or Voucher that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC;
d) any variation in Voucher value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) use of a Voucher.
43) The laws of South Africa apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
44) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter or TLC and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
45) For any queries please contact us on +27 11 676 7767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday between 10am – 16pm local time. Excluding weekends and public holidays.