Telkom Summer Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1) By participating in this Promotion, you represent that you are eligible to participate and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK LTD, Company Registration Number: 6821393 of 19 Harcourt Street, London 1H 4HF (“TLC”).
3) This Promotion is open to South African residents aged 18+.
4) Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6) The promotion begins at 12.01am on 01 October 2020 and closes at 11.59pm on 31 January 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
7) Promotion Period opening and closing times are the local time zone of South Africa (GMT +2).
8) Your claim must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter or TLC.
9) A person that correctly submits a claim in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive a R200 Travel Voucher.
10) Each person can only claim one Voucher for the duration of the promotion.
11) The Voucher can be used towards purchases for flights, bookings must be made 72 hours or longer in advance.
12) 100% cancellation fee will apply after booking confirmation and payment.
13) The Voucher can be redeemed at: http://www.tlctravel.co.za
14) Any value left remaining after the use of the Voucher is to be paid by you. Any amount of the Voucher not redeemed on a booking will be forfeited.
15) In the case where there are multiple vouchers per household, only one voucher can be used per travel booking transaction
16) It is a condition of entering the promotion that the Claimant must comply with all the conditions of use of the Voucher and Voucher supplier's requirements. The Voucher must be taken and used as stated and no compensation will be payable if an individual is unable to use the Voucher as stated. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the Voucher supplier may result in the Voucher being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or TLC, or the Voucher supplier.
17) The full Voucher conditions of use are available http://www.tlctravel.co.za
Consent to collection and use of personal information
18) Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing personal information as well as supporting identification documents as may be required. The Promoter collects personal information for the purpose of conducting, performing and fulfilling this promotion. The Promoter may disclose your personal information collected to:
a) an agency located in South Africa who is engaged to conduct Voucher fulfilment
19) By entering this promotion, you consent to such collection, use and transfer of your personal information.
General terms and conditions
20) The Voucher is for personal use and must not be purchased or used for commercial purposes and is not transferrable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
21) The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to request Claimants to sign a deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated Voucher delivery address and/or proof of claim validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a Voucher. Proof of identification, residency, age and claim considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a Claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the Claimant will forfeit the Voucher in whole and no substitute will be offered.
22) The Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter or TLC has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23) Any cost associated with entering the promotion is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that Claimant invalid.
24) The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to amend these Terms if this promotion cannot be run as originally planned, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter or TLC may also cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter or TLC corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
25) The Promoter or TLC is not liable for claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted. The Promoter or TLC, its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer or line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network.
26) The Promoter or TLC is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you claiming a Voucher. You should seek independent financial advice.
27) The Promoter’s decisions in connection with all aspects of this Promotion are final.
28) The Voucher is subject to availability. If the Voucher is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right to substitute the Voucher for a Voucher of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Copyright, guarantees, waiver and liability
29) Nothing in these Terms limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory guarantees or warranties (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
30) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter or TLC (including its its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
c) any claim or Voucher that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC;
d) any variation in Voucher value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) use of a Voucher.
31) The laws of South Africa apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
32) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter or TLC and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
33) For any queries please contact us on +27 11 676 7767 or email email@example.com Monday – Friday between 10am – 16pm local time. Excluding weekends and public holidays.